Your refill card has no expiration date & we keep it on file so you never have to worry about keeping it.
Permission to Pamper in Jars and Bottles!
ScrubzBody Sugar Scrub can be used daily, on every body part, public and private. (Yes! even there) but we recommend 1-3x a week. It cleans dirt and polishes away dry skin.
How to make the most of your Sugar Scrub: Get ready for a shower experience like none other. Of course, we can tell you that great music, soft lights, and a locked door create the ultimate scrub experience, but we would be lying if we didn’t also tell you that you can use the scrub instead of your normal soap or cleanser, as often as you want, and you can do it in just a few minutes. The instructions here give you a good idea of what we have found works best, but, seriously, you do you. If you only want to use it once a week. Great. Every day? Sure! If you are an “I scrub my feet and hands only” person, ok! If you want to use it head to toe, go for it. But we ask one thing, to use the scrub with the intention it was created for. Treating your skin properly and with love. Do we use natural ingredients? Of course, we do. But we also whip love and dedication into every single jar and that is what you will feel the most. And your skin will be crazy soft!
- Dampen your skin
- Take about a quarter-sized amount of ScrubzBody Sugar Scrub and gently spread it out on both of your hands. This ensures an even application and helps prevent any falling on the floor
- Polish, cleanse, and scrub all your willing body parts. Repeat for other parts
- Step back under the water and rinse all the sugar off
- If you are going to shave, use the natural oils left on your skin instead of shaving cream
- Pat or towel dry
- Massage the natural oils into your skin
You are now fully cleansed and moisturized. Doesn’t that feel so good!