Made from the finest rose quartz, this facial sculpting tool is gentle and effective at moving lymph fluids from the faces, stimulating blood flow, and gently massaging the facial muscles so they appear tighter and firmer.
The nubbier end is perfect for massaging the space between your eyes, the corners of your nose and mouth, as well as any other stubborn area work. The tool can be used flat for a more gentle push on the skin or standing on end for areas that need a bit more pressure.
Use your rose quartz tool on clean skin daily for about 3 minutes – 5 minutes a few times a week. Repeat each exercise 4x per workout and do each side of the face separately to achieve the best result.
Forehead: Start at the center top of the forehead and divide it into three sections. You’ll want to glide your tool outwards. Stroke once, then move down a bit and stroke again.
Your Brows: Glide the tool upwards along the brow bone.
Between the Eyes: Use the nubbly end in a gentle circular motion.
Under-Eye: Be really really gentle here. Start in the inner corner of the eye, and glide the tool outwards. Do this 2-3x.
Cheek: Start at the nose and work up and outwards in a swooping motion along the cheeks & cheekbones, moving outwards toward your ears. Again, divide this area into 3’s. Stroke 2-3x on each section, then move down a bit and stroke again and again till you finish each side. (You may get a tiny bit of redness which means it’s working!)
Lips: Glide over your 5-7x to increase the appearance of your lips and make them look plumper.
Jawline and Chin: Glide your tool upwards from the center of the chin out to the earlobe to contour the jaw
Neck: Divide your neck into 4 areas and stroke each section from the bottom up 3-4x.
Another way to use the tool is with my favorite 4-minute Facial
• Place the bottle of Face Oilz in a cup of hot water till the oil becomes warm to the touch
• Using super clean fingers, massage about 10 drops of the oil into your entire face. Your forehead, chin, sides, between your brows, on the sides of your nose, your eyelids, everywhere. Really massage it in well for about a minute. You can add a few more drops if you want, but 10 should be good.
• Let the oil sit on your skin for another minute. While you are doing this, soak a washcloth in water that is warm enough for a good steam. Rinse out the water.
• Place the washcloth on your oiled-up face and lay back for another minute. More if you want to because it really feels good! Let the steam mix with the botanical oils till the cloth becomes cool.
• Wipe off any excess oil and you are done! Your pores have been deep cleaned and your skin has been hydrated.